Re: Migration of non-free packages to testing

On Thu, Nov 14, 2002 at 08:55:41AM -0500, Matt Zimmerman wrote:
> I was under the impression that the issue was not "I refuse do distribute
> the source code" but rather "the source code has been lost in the sands of
> time".

It is, but I think the concern is that nefarious malefactors will state
the latter when the former is really the case.

I don't think that is a problem in the instant case, though.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |      "To be is to do"   -- Plato
Debian GNU/Linux                   |      "To do is to be"   -- Aristotle