Re: Migration of non-free packages to testing

On Thu, Nov 14, 2002 at 07:35:27AM +1100, Herbert Xu wrote:
> Branden Robinson <branden@debian.org> wrote:
> > Fighting fires and preparing antiviral vaccines are worthwhile human
> > endeavors as well, as are (arguably) engaging in investigative
> > journalism or playing professional baseball.  This doesn't mean that
> > it should be in the Debian Project's charter to do these things.
>
> However, if for some reason the Project was already engaged in these
> activities, then we certainly shouldn't stop doing them without finding
> adequate replacements.

That depends on whether you find distribution of non-free packages
closer to firefighting or playing baseball.

Which do angband, bsdgames-nonfree, and diablo more closely resemble?

--
G. Branden Robinson                |      A fundamentalist is someone who
Debian GNU/Linux                   |      hates sin more than he loves