Re: Debian versioning scheme (r1 vs .1)

On Thu, Nov 07, 2002 at 04:07:54PM -0500, David Sanders wrote:
> I hereby declare that we need 3.1.0 within six months, complete with
> KDE3, GNOME2, Perl5.8, Apache2, GCC3, etc. etc. etc.

Get me a working installer in, say, three months, and I think we could
manage that. Give me one within two months and I'd be about as willing
to guarantee it as I'd be willing to guarantee anything.

Of course, even if we manage that, we'd still only be playing catch up
with versions of Red Hat that have already been released.

Cheers,
aj