Re: [desktop] Here's a test to find out if users can use your GUI

Hi,

On Tue, Nov 05, 2002 at 05:05:24AM -0800, Robert Watkins wrote:

> This is adapted from Jakob Nielsen's book
> "Usability Engineering" and describes how to test
> a GUI to see how well users are able to use it.
>
> http://www.geocities.com/robert_maria/usability_study_process/index.html
>
> You can also go here for some more information.
> http://www.geocities.com/robert_maria/introduction.html

Will you stop spamming, already? I've seen the site, and I think you're
vastly overstating its relevance to the project. Not the relevance of
usability testing general, just your site. There's nothing new or
particularly helpful there, if I may be so blunt. Sorry. There's no
reason to pester this list three times a week with your advertising.

Thanks,

Emile.

--
E-Advies / Emile van Bergen   |   emile@e-advies.info