Re: Preparation of Debian GNU/Linux 3.0r1

W liście z sob, 02-11-2002, godz. 23:28, Martin Schulze pisze:
> Requires further Investigation
> ------------------------------
> xnc         stable    4.4.7-3          alpha, arm, hppa, i386, ia64, m68k, mips, mipsel, powerpc, s390, sparc, source
> xnc         updates   4.4.7-3.woody.1  alpha, i386, ia64, m68k, mips, mipsel, s390, sparc, source
>
> 	Previous version was causing Debian menu system breakage when installed.
>
> 	MISSING arm
> 	MISSING hppa
> 	MISSING powerpc

Could you please enlighten me what can/should I do about it?

I have uploaded updated version of i386 package + source.
It should be "just" autobuilded - no?

Were there some problems on above three arches (where are the logs?)
or is sth. else?

It doesn't seem possible that there are FTBFS-type problems, because
previous (original, buggy) version builded on all the arches supported
and changes were absolutely trivial and arch-independant.

Regards

					Grzegorz B. Prokopski