Re: [Internal Projects] Package browser (Was: Debian Color Themes, ...)

Em Thu, 31 Oct 2002 17:06:34 +0100, Yven Leist <leist@debian.org> escreveu:

> BTW, the reason for it's impending removal has nothing to do with the package
> being unmaintained upstream (which it isn't as far I can tell), it's a
> trivial bug that is fixed by a single symlink.

I did not say it's being removed because of lack of *upstream* maintaince...
but because of the lack of Debian's maintaince...

And no, the bug is not that trivial... kpackage needs to be recompiled
with the newer version of the library, and it fails... symlinking things
on /usr/lib is not a good thing

Why don't you NMU kpackage to fix the bug, if you want it to be kept?

[]s!

--
kov@debian.org: Gustavo Noronha <http://people.debian.org/~kov>
Debian: <http://www.debian.org>  *  <http://www.debian-br.org>