Re: Warning to Debian Developers regarding BitKeeper

On Sat, Oct 05, 2002 at 05:19:02PM -0500, Bryan W. Headley wrote:
> Bruce Stephens wrote:
> >Russell Coker <russell@coker.com.au> writes:
> >>So I guess that BitMover is likely to say that SOMETHING in Debian
> >>competes with BitKeeper, after all with 11,000 packages we should have
> >>something that competes with almost any piece of software imaginable.
>
> My suggestion: go with arch

Please, revision control system advocacy is not relevant here! BitKeeper
is relevant because the Linux kernel is managed using it, and you'll
have to do a lot more than make suggestions - and do it elsewhere, too -
to change that. There's no point debating it here.