Re: Packages up for adoption.

On Fri, Sep 06, 2002 at 07:20:21AM +0100, Jules Bean wrote:

> I can certainly confirm that the voodoo3 (which was
> supported by the old packages) works fine with the new
> style DRI scheme.

Hardware acceleration for texture mapping etc. still
requires that the libglide3 package be installed for a
Voodoo Banshee or Voodoo3 board.  Try running lament with
and without libglide3 installed on your Voodoo3 machine.

--
Thomas E. Vaughan   (303) 939-6386   Ball Aerospace, Boulder
   Ball-internal home page: <http://hypostasis/~tevaugha>