Re: Ardour, Sound Agnula/DeMuDi Re: ardour

Hi Raphael,

thanks for the advices.
We'll work on the Deb installer (originally we were thinking about progeny, but i
dont think there is any need right now for that).
And sure we are going to check out med-common to see how to integrate it with what
we have done.

On Thu, Sep 05, 2002 at 11:06:45AM +0200, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> The integration within Debian should be started as soon as possible...
> even if you announce your release independently. Because it takes
> time...

I imagined that.

> I suggest that you send an announce mail there right now with complete
> information on what you need, what you're going todo and so on. (you
> just need to be a developer to send a signed mail there)

I'm not a maintainer right now, i'm reading the steps for accomplish that, so i
guess i wont be able to send an announce "right now". If there is any
sound/maintainer that wants to cooperate on this task untill i do my ...exames.

thanks,

	marco

* marco trevisani                                            *
* http://trevisani.mine.nu   marco@centrotemporeale.it       *
* http://www.agnula.org -- A GNU/Linux Audio Distribution    *
* Neither MS-Word nor MS-PowerPoint attachments please:      *
* See http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html *