Re: Improper NMU (Re: NMU for libquota-perl)

Le Tue, Sep 03, 2002 at 12:52:52PM +0200, Josip Rodin écrivait:
> I agree, filing bugs and direct mails are much better than -devel-announce
> posts, much less likely for one to skip by accident IMHO.

Can we file bugs to ask that a package needs to be recompiled and uploaded
in a staging area ?

That would have been the best, informing all the maintainers as soon as
possible...

The bugs would have been wishlist initially. Once the maintainer
uploaded a fixed package to the staging area, he tags it pending
(it will be closed when the upload reaches unstable).

Once the packages from the staging area are moved in unstable, the
non-pending bugs (for non-updated packages) are changed to severity
serious (or grave or whatever).

At the time of the BSP, nobody could complain of not beeing
informed...

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog -+- http://www.ouaza.com