Re: list of valid distributions in Debian changelog file.

Roland Bauerschmidt <rb@debian.org> wrote:

> Wouldn't that be unstable, woody-proposed-updates, and experimental?

Possibly.  That's why I'm asking. ;-)
I would have assumed stable-proposed-updates to be used, but that
doesn't appear to be the case.

Greeping through auric:/org/ftp.debian.org/incoming/DONE, I found:

 unstable
 testing
 stable
 woody-proposed-updates
 testing-security
 stable-security

And I assume it's next to impossible to make a single upload to multiple
distributions like we used to, so I can remove that old feature from
debian-changelog-mode.el, right?

Thanks much,
Peter