Re: Accepted traceroute 1.4a12-6 (i386 source)

Branden Robinson <branden@debian.org> wrote:

> I have to say I am suspicious of this blatant attempt to curry favor
> with me as a DPL candidate.

I will never vote for you as the DPL because you simply lack the
good sense of judgement that is required for someone of that position.
I will place you below the line as I did the previous election.

FWIW I moved traceroute after lspci/ip were moved to bin which convinced
me that the FHS people were serious about sticking with this rule.