[OT] Book Recommendation: Software Architect Boot Camp

 I've been reading...  This book strikes me as one that many of the
 Debian team will enjoy.  He writes about communication between
 developers and architects, about "psychological warfare" and
 expectation management.  It's a good overview of what Software
 Architecture is, and a good starting point for reading up on the
 subject, something I think many of us in the Open Source community
 need to do.  It's a short book and easy to read.

@Book{malveau01:_softw_archit_bootc,
  author =	 {Raphael Malveau and Thomas J. Mowbray, Ph.D.},
  title = 	 {Software Architect Bootcamp},
  publisher = 	 {Prentice Hall PTR},
  year = 	 2001,
  note =	 {\href{http://vig.prenhall.com/catalog/professional/product/1,4096,0130274070,00.html}{http://vig.prenhall.com/catalog/professional/product/1,4096,0130274070,00.html}}
}