Re: Porting debian packaging to another OS

I went as far as to be able to generate .debs on AIX 4.3 but they were
not installable yet... I had to use lots of stuff from freeware.bull.net , but
the changes to dpkg were simple, I didn' t touch dselect, and had to modify
some support scripts, like the scanpackage stuff, to add the new arch to it
(I was using a RS6K ppc) if I remember well.

Regards,

Eduardo.

--
"If you have an apple and I have  an apple and we  exchange apples then you
 and I will still each have  one apple. But  if you have an idea and I have