Re: Anyone have compiled QSA Beta1 on Sid?

On Fri, Dec 27, 2002 at 07:12:07PM +0000, Raúl Alexis Betancort Santana wrote:

>  Have anyone suscefully compiled QSA beta1 over QT 3.1.1-cvs on Debian
> Sid?, any pre-deb package available out there ?
>
>  Best regards

I (finally) managed to compile it. The damned thing needs a lot of headers
and shared libs that are not present in the Qt 3.1.1 packages (they
should probably be there, at libqt3-helper). I mailed privately the
maintainer of Qt about it. If he doesn't answer, I'll fill a bug asking
for them.