Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2002 19:18:11 -0500 (EST)
From: Kevin B. McCarty <kmccarty@boater.Princeton.EDU>
To: chris@black-sun.co.uk
Subject: Still maintaining numlockx?

Hi,
Are you still maintaining the numlockx package for Debian?  I ask because
there are a few bugs that should be fairly easy to fix, but there has been
no new package uploaded since August.  If not, I'd be glad to take over it
for you.  (I'm not a Debian maintainer, but I am sure I could easily find
a sponsor for a small package.)

Regards,

--
Kevin McCarty                Physics Department
kmccarty@princeton.edu       Princeton University