Re: Another pbuilder run finished

On Thu, Dec 26, 2002 at 07:16:18PM +0100, Jose Carlos Garcia Sogo wrote:

>   Couldn't be used a more powerful Debian machine? Perhaps this should
>   be done with periodicity but, IMHO, a process which takes a month is a
>   lot. Reducing it to something like a week or so could be great (I
>   don't know really which machine are you using, and what would be
>   needed to do this in a week)
>
>   Comments?

yes, it is a great service for the debian community :)

please make it running regularly. the faster it is, the better, but it
is already great.

thanks
cavok

-----[ Domenico Andreoli, aka cavok
 --[ http://filibusta.crema.unimi.it/~cavok/gpgkey.asc
   ---[ 3A0F 2F80 F79C 678A 8936  4FEE 0677 9033 A20E BC50