Re: WNPP pages are now over one month out of date.

On Tue, Dec 10, 2002 at 03:24:02AM +1100, Andrew Lau wrote:
> 	I just remembered that the WNPP www pages [1] have been stale
> for one month and one day now. Their last update was on November 9,
> and no one has yet looked into bug #171393: "WNPP pages are severely
> out of date. Update mechanism broken?" which I also filed. Anyone know
> what the current situation is?

I had a quick look at wml_run.log, and there were a few complaints about
very badly formatted wnpp bug titles. I've fixed those, so maybe that
will improve matters.

Looking at the code, wnpp.pl is supposed to avoid printing those
messages to stderr when the host is klecker.debian.org, but this fails
for some reason. Assuming my fix solves it, somebody needs to look into
that to stop it happening in future.