RFA: dhelp - Debian Online Help System

package: dhelp
severity: normal

Due to a high workload in general and other time-consuming Debian packages I would
like to pass the maintainership for dhelp to another person/group.

There are a lot of bugs for dhelp, several of them probably outdated. Some
parts of dhelp need a complete rewrite with dhelp_parse as biggest culprit.

The new maintainer should have enough resources to handle the package and
coordinate enhancements with the doc-base maintainer. I'll happy to help
him out if needed, answer his questions concerning dhelp and suggest
improvements.

Thanks
        Racke