Re: [console-data] upgrade problem in preconfigure

At Sun, 8 Dec 2002 13:28:37 +0100,
Jesus Climent wrote:

> On Fri, Dec 06, 2002 at 11:29:37PM +0000, Alastair McKinstry wrote:
> > Oops. Yes, I did. I don't understand why it should hang; I'll log it as
> > a bug and investigate. Might it be due to what you installed next? (I
> > can't reproduce it yet; any further info would help).
>
> Something similar happens to me when creating a pbuilder environment
> using sid a the --distribution target.

running debootstrap under X seems to wreck the current keymap as well,
which seems to get fixed when I switch VTs.

Something funny is going on when console tools is installed with
some noninteractive setup (debootstrap installs with
noninteractive debconf frontend)

regards,
	junichi