Re: description writing guide

On Thu, Dec 05, 2002 at 10:03:32PM +0100, tomas pospisek <tpo2@sourcepole.ch> was heard to say:
> On Thu, 5 Dec 2002, Matt Zimmerman wrote:
> > But do your bug reports keep up with the flow of new packages into the
> > archive?  That is, is the overall description quality increasing or
> > decreasing?
>
> There are others that are writing bugreports against package descriptions.
> I do it about every second time I do an package list update.
>
> I fear being too pedantic, but I haven't met any angrynes yet. So far
> positive.

  I was doing it for a while too, but I fear Matt may be correct.  We
aren't keeping up with the rate at which people are shovel^Wadding stuff
into the archive.

  Daniel

|          Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the               |
|          process he does not become a monster.  And when you look           |
|          into an abyss, the abyss also looks into you.                      |
|           -- Friedrich Nietzsche                                            |
\---- Be like the kid in the movie!  Play chess! -- http://www.uschess.org ---/