Re: apt-src (was deb-src!)

Hi,

> apt-src?

yup, sorry shouldn't write mail and do other stuff @
the same time.

> Don't fool with the Debian architecture name. It
> might be better to
> install pentium-builder instead.

got that installed I pretty sure.  Actually I was
talking rubbish about it building against i386 arch,
dunno why I thought that.  It builds i686 fine.

However the other question re passing optimization
flags and other such stuff still remains.  Can't see
how you could do it, assuming that you can.  Not big
deal if you can't just would be nice to have.  Any
ideas anyone?

Thanks

Jon