Re: debconf template translations from ddtp

On Wed, Nov 27, 2002 at 08:01:13AM +0100, Michael Bramer wrote:

> > I would like to recive the translation as bugs, so i hope you'll set it up in
> > this way sooner or later.
>
> some other with this opinion?

	I believe most Debian Developers share this opinion. The BTS is
the place to keep track of package issues, I, personally, don't like to go
to other places (or don't have time to investigate them) to include
patches/bug fixes (excluding upstream of course).

	Regards

	Javi