Re: Ask yourself some questions

* Yven Leist <leist@beldesign.de> [021122 10:43]:
> Y'see Branden, at least the "get rid of Branden's evil jokes" GR would easily
> be overthrown :-)

/me notes that he is generally laughing out loud at most of them.

Sadly, my coworkers think I'm going insane rather than laughing at a
good joke. :)  Talking to the monitor can't help that too much either...

--
Scott Dier <dieman@ringworld.org> KC0OBS http://www.ringworld.org/

"Many voters assume that their political leaders are hard at work on
                    these issues. They are not."
  _Editorial: Time to choose / Who will deliver on transportation?_