NM application

G'day,

Sorry to raise this at the moment as i'm sure everyone is busy recovering
from recent events and even though this is probably not the appropriate forum
all my other efforts have fallen on deaf emails.

Anyway,  I'm trying to find out why my NM application (geoff@starbiz.com.au)
is taking so long to get through the final part of the process.  My AM
approved my application on 25 May 2002.  It's now 24 Nov 2002 - so that's
pretty much 6 months.

Ok, i'm fairly relaxed about this - I'm just wondering if there is some
problem that no one has communicated with me.

Cheers
Geoff