Re: NF Compromise - Alternatives Nagging + planned removal date warning

* Anthony Towns

| On Fri, Nov 22, 2002 at 08:54:29AM -0500, Anthony DeRobertis wrote:
| > Because I'd like to Debian be installable with much fewer questions,
|
| Do you realise what that means? It means: I want everyone to end up with
| the same system.

Actually not.  It means «it should be possible to install debian
without being asked a zillion questions».  That's how I read it, at
least.

This will be possible in d-i, by choosing that you only want to see
questions with high or critical priority.  If you want nitty-gritty
control, choose low.  And if that's not enough, customizing a floppy
set with even more predefined answers shouldn't be that hard.

                                                                      `. `'
                                                                        `-