Re: Are we losing users to Gentoo?

On Fri, Nov 22, 2002 at 02:20:04AM -0800, Jim Lynch wrote:
> What is relevent is this:
>
> (1) Why are you blatently insulting people on the lists??

OK, we're going with hypothesis #5 as being accurate. I won't bother
rebutting it again; see the notes at the bottom, specifically about
the effects of changing context.

> The fact I posted that Andrew Lau should see someone about
> his disturbances comes about because of prior experience
> with that particular person, and seeing that he seems to
> like stirring things up and watching the result. He's done
> it before, and is doing it now: notice he hasn't participated
> in the discussion he started?

Amazing how you can get so close to my original point and yet still
not understand what I was saying.

 : :' :  http://www.debian.org/ | Dept. of Computing,
 `. `'                          | Imperial College,
   `-             -><-          | London, UK