Re: Another mass bug filing: get rid of xlib6g*

Josip Rodin <joy@gkvk.hr> writes:

> On Thu, Nov 21, 2002 at 02:03:06PM -0800, Daniel Schepler wrote:
> > Binary packages (excluding those in source packages listed above):
> > wmmoonclock, xaw3dg-dev, xcin2.3, xdigger, xdkcal, xgraph, xsol,
>                                                              ~~~~
> I'm not sure how you gather that data, but xsol binary package is built from
> the xsol source package...

Umm, xsol wasn't "listed above"...  "xsok" in the source package list
was not a misspelling.

BTW, let me register my preference that people don't Cc me on replies
to the list.
--
Daniel Schepler              "Please don't disillusion me.  I
schepler@math.berkeley.edu    haven't had breakfast yet."