Re: Google sets, Linus Torvalds, Andrew Tanenbaum and Wichert Akkerman.

On Thu, Nov 21, 2002 at 08:27:32PM +0100, Francesco Paolo Lovergine wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 20, 2002 at 04:57:11PM -0500, H. S. Teoh wrote:
> > >
> > > Damnit, only last? ;)
> >
> > Drop out one of the names, and click on Large Set. Bang, Wichert shows up
> > as #3 :-)
> >

> Uhm, with all the names and clicking Large Set, you will find also Bill Gates
> in the list :)
[snip]

Unsurprising, as these names occur together quite frequently (I'm guessing
in posts from rabid Linux zealots involved in Linux vs. Windows
flamewars.)

You are only young once, but you can stay immature indefinitely. --
azephrahel