Re: Are we losing users to Gentoo?

#include <hallo.h>
* Mikko Moilanen [Wed, Nov 20 2002, 10:11:25PM]:

> If we look from http://www.distrowatch.com/stats.php?1#04 we can see
> that is clearly Gentoo.

Sorry, but _how_ do they get their data? When I follow the desciption, I
have the impression that they try to guess the distribution from the
Browser IDs, visiting their page. Then there is no wonder in this
statistics - happy Debian users seldom visit such "my-is-longer"
competitions while Gentoo users surfing on the hype wave are visiting it
again and again.

Gruss/Regards,
Eduard.
--
Sie haben soeben ihren Mauszeiger erfolgreich bewegt.
Sie müssen Windows neu starten damit die Änderungen wirksam werden.