Blocked local parts in mailling list posts

Hello,

It seems to me as if the lists.d.o sortware blocks mails from certain
local parts that look like some software instead of a human. One of
these local parts seem to be "mail", and thus my regular e-mail address
mail@joachim-breiter.de does not work. I created a debian@, but I think
that might eventually lead to problems (like only
mail@joachim-breitner.de is an identity in my gpg key). I was wondering
if you could allow mails from "mail@", since this is I think as common
as "info@" or "webmaster@" and usually there is a person behind.

Thank you