Re: flame against non-free burning, time to think.

On Fri, Nov 15, 2002 at 02:03:05PM +0100, Peter Mathiasson wrote:
> Realplayer, for instance, does not come with Windows, still Windows
> users seems to find it and be able to install it.
> It's no disservice not to distribute non-free software with our limited
> resources, is it?

Our resources aren't so limited that distributing non-free is enough of
a burden to even show up on the radar. Also, Windows doesn't even come
with a "tar" replacement or a compiler -- their example of distributed
distribution isn't really one to aspire to.

Cheers,
aj