Re: ITP: libdbi-ruby -- Database Independent Interface for Ruby

I have updated libdbi-ruby and libdbd-pg-ruby on my home page[1] with
versions which are, in my opinion, suitable for upload. If over this
weekend no problems with these packages will surface, I will upload them
on Monday.

-----[ README.Debian

Ruby/DBI for Debian
-------------------

Ruby/DBI source includes drivers for following databases: ADO (ActiveX
Data Objects), DB2, InterBase, mSQL, MySQL, ODBC, Oracle, PostgreSQL,
Proxy/Server, SQLite, SQLRelay, Sybase (outdated and doesn't work).

Currently, only PostgreSQL driver is packaged, because I have neither
ability nor time to package and test properly all other drivers.
Everyone interested in getting other Ruby/DBI drivers into Debian are
welcome to coordinate with me and subscribe to the libdbi-ruby package
on the PTS (http://packages.qa.debian.org/libd/libdbi-ruby.html),
collaborative maintenance is also an option.

 -- Dmitry Borodaenko <angdraug@debian.org>  Fri, 15 Nov 2002 12:52:30 +0200

------[ ITP email log

[1] http://people.debian.org/~angdraug/libdbd-pg-ruby_0.0.18-1_all.deb
    http://people.debian.org/~angdraug/libdbi-ruby_0.0.18-1_all.deb