Re: [RFH] The need for signed packages and signed Releases (long, long)

I'm not a debian developer, but I'll jump in anyway...

On Wed, Nov 13, 2002 at 08:42:05PM +0700, Robert Lemmen wrote:
> i think that it is very important that signed packages/releases are not
> only possible by the means of an optional package, but a standard and
> done by default. you smoetimes have to force people into their luck.

While searching for something else I stumbled across this:

The text in there overlaps quite a bit with this thread - might be

Karl E. Jørgensen
karl@jorgensen.com        http://karl.jorgensen.com
==== Today's fortune:
Money isn't everything -- but it's a long way ahead of what comes next.
		-- Sir Edmond Stockdale