On Wed, Nov 13, 2002 at 07:06:33PM +0100, Santiago Vila wrote:
> Branden Robinson wrote:
> > John's GR does not mandate the termination of other welfare services for
> > non-free packages, such as the BTS.
>
> I would like this point to be clarified.
>
> Exactly which non-free packages will be tracked by the BTS when they
> are not distributed by Debian anymore?

All of them?

> IMHO, if we stop distributing non-free packages, we should officially
> stop tracking their bugs, to be consistent.

You're free to propose that as an amendment to John's GR.  If he accepts
it, it will become part of his GR.  If he rejects it, and you acquire
enough seconds for your modified version, it will be available as an
alternative on the ballot.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    People are equally horrified at
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    hearing the Christian religion