Re: Processed: no longer using osk@hem.passagen.se

On Wed, Nov 13, 2002 at 07:00:00AM +0100, Oskar Liljeblad wrote:
> On Tuesday, November 12, 2002 at 16:06, Branden Robinson wrote:
> > Congratulations, you now own all bugs that were ever merged with one you
> > filed, and the original submitters will now be cut off from the BTS.  :)
>
> This is most unfortunate. I was told from informed sources that
> close+reopen was the commands to run to have replies on *my* bugs
> sent to a different email address.

My sarcasm wasn't directed at you in particular.  I just find the
screwup sort of amusing.

It's not your fault.  Consider my message motivation for the debbugs
team to bump this item up a little in the priority list.  Judging from
the discussion, it might have worked.  ;-)

--
G. Branden Robinson                |
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     Cogitationis poenam nemo meretur.