Re: OpenOffice.org new unstable packages available for testing

On Wed, Nov 13, 2002 at 11:03:55AM +1100, Rob Weir wrote:
> can't use it.  If anything, I would have thought that having the same
> name as a Free office suite would be _good publicity_ (especially since
> the office suite is evidently far better known than they are), but I
> guess their legal department disagrees.

Actually it is not so easy to allow someone to use your trademark, cause you
have to defend it to keep it at all.

  (OO)      -- Bernd_Eckenfels@Wendelinusstrasse39.76646Bruchsal.de --
  o--o     *plush*  2048/93600EFD  eckes@irc  +497257930613  BE5-RIPE
(O____O)  When cryptography is outlawed, bayl bhgynjf jvyy unir cevinpl!