Re: Debian versioning scheme (r1 vs .1)

On Thu, Nov 07, 2002 at 10:29:34PM +0100, Michael Banck wrote:
> Ah, you are going to maintain boot-floppies for all 11 architectures? In
> that case, we can go ahead I guess.

Is this your way to think about suggestions?

How about dealing with the idea to make a release which does not change all
of the internals, just for the sake of less work and quicker release.

If somebody can tell me why not, then i would be happy.

If you want me to say we can't release more often because this is too much
work for the currently porters, then fine. But in that case we should admit
it, and not pretend that we look for faster release cycles.

Greetings
Bernd