nas-lib and nas-dev package names have changed

Hi people,

Just a quick heads-up that the new upstream version of the Network
Audio System (nas) has just gone into unstable. As part of this
upload, I've done what several people have asked for and changed the
names of the nas-lib and nas-dev packages to more closely follow
convention. They are now libaudio2 and libaudio-dev respectively.

While I don't expect that anybody will need to do any work for the
nas-lib change (shlibdeps should catch that), any Build-Depends:
entries that you have for nas-dev will need to be changed. I've
already sent this to the maintainers of the packages that show as
depending on nas-lib right now in the archive; I know that mplayer
also depends on nas-lib (Christian!) and there may be other packages
outside of the archive too.

Apologies for doing this to you; if you need help in this work, please
ask...

"Can't keep my eyes from the circling sky,
"Tongue-tied & twisted, Just an earth-bound misfit, I..."