Re: PGP 2.x -> GPG how?

On Tue, Nov 05, 2002 at 09:47:03PM +0000, Andrew M. A. Cater wrote:
> I've finally found my original PGP key (which is the one
> still in the Debian keyring from years ago.)

Congratulations :)

> How can I import the keys so that I can then sign
> my GPG key and verify it??

There are instructions in the pgp package:
/usr/share/doc/pgp/UPGRADING_TO_GPG

If you use them, please let me know if they work :-)

There are also instructions on http://www.gnupg.org/ somewhere.

> [It's been that long, I've forgotten the transition
> instructions - and I can't see PGP available even
> in non-free!]

http://packages.debian.org/pgp assures me it's still there, at least
for i386.  Maybe you don't have non-free in your sources list?

--
Richard Braakman
"I sense a disturbance in the force"