Request for sponsor: aspell

Aspell's current maintainer, Peter Makholm, recently agreed to pass the
package on to me.  I've packaged up a new version available here:

http://bignachos.com/~nelson/debian/

Formerly, aspell-en was included in the aspell source package.  However,
upstream now distributes aspell-en separately.  Also note that
aspell-en's license is rather questionable, as discussed recently on
debian-legal.  Personally, I think it's acceptable for inclusion in
Debian.

Whoever is willing to sponsor the aspell and aspell-en source packages
for me should contact Peter first to verify that he's allowing me to
take over the packages, since they have not been officially RFA'd.  Or,
maybe he'll just say so here.

Thanks,
Brian

--
People said I was dumb, but I proved them!