[desktop]UI Certification

There's been lots of discussion on this over the
last day or so. Given that, I won't address any
particular posts.

I have proposed a framework for introducing
Usability to OSS projects at
http://usertesting.isfun.net (aka

More specifically, measuring the user experience

Note that you _can_ test a UI _before_ it's built
using paper prototypes. As a matter of fact, it's
a preferred and well documented process.

I'd humbly ask that everyone interested read some
of this and add to it, ask questions, or just run
with it.

Robert Watkins

Do you Yahoo!?