looking for co-maintainer

Hi,

I'm maintainer of Bugzilla, Bonsai, and Glade-perl, and I am looking for
some help to follow and improve theres packages.

At now and for the next 11 month, I have very few time and a very poor
Internet connection, that do not let me do a good maintainer work.

Bugzilla upstream is very active, and following the upstream is a hard
work, but it's also a very interesting one. Bugzilla packaging is close to
be good (I hope), so primary maintainer task is to stay close as
possible of upstream. There was also some security bug to fix.

Bonsai isn't good as Bugzilla. As it interact with CVS, LXR, MTA,
Mysql-server  and HTTPD it is harder to configure.  It isn't supported
by upstream like Bugzilla. I think that primary maintainer task is to
improve packaging and maybe improve Bonsai. For example there is no good
reason to let Bonsai stay arch-dependent for only 5 lines of C. We
should also avoid to have CVS use mail for communicate with Bonsai.

Bugzilla and Bonsai are part of the Mozilla WebTools, and I'd like to
work on Tinderbox next.

Glade-perl is the easiest package to maintain, but as I'm not a
glade-perl user, it would be better maintained by a real user.

So let's me know if someone are interested in.

Regards,

Rémi Perrot