Re: A Round of Removals (addendum)

Le Sat, Oct 26, 2002 at 02:10:46PM -0700, Thomas Bushnell, BSG écrivait:
> jmarant@nerim.net (Jérôme Marant) writes:
>
> > Two of those packages are mine. I'm still active and waiting for upstream
> > fixes. Should I stay and watch my packages being removed from unstable
> > and testing?
>
> Are the bugs really release critical?  If so, why do you think the
> packages should be released?

Anthony explicitely said he would remove the package from unstable.
Removing them from testing is enough to not release them.

I agree that we should get rid of the unmaintained cruft. But requiring
a fix within one week is not a good way to detect "unmaintained cruft".
A good way to do this is to mail all the bugs in question and ask for a reply.
No reply => removal.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog -+- http://www.ouaza.com