Re: anyone packaging redhat's bluecurve themes?

On Wed, Oct 23, 2002 at 04:53:32PM +0100, Ross Burton wrote:
> On Wed, 2002-10-23 at 15:45, Shaya Potter wrote:
> > anyone packaging them for gtk 1/2  and qt?
>
> I am slowly working on it, but there are issues.  The main issue is that
> BlueCurve is a Red Hat trademark, so calling the package or the themes
> BlueCurve in a Debian package would be violating the trademark. Havoc
> knows about this issue and is working on resolving it as far as I know.

Okay, let's rename the theme "FuckRedHat".

No, that would give Red Hat too much publicity.

How about "GNUCurve"?  Because it rhymes and is therefore similar to the
original.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     Organized religion is a sham and a
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     crutch for weak-minded people who