Re: [desktop] why kde and gnome's menu situation sucks

On Wed, Oct 23, 2002 at 05:11:11PM +0200, Tomas Pospisek's Mailing Lists wrote:
> One instance of such an approach is Perl's: "Easy things should be easy
> and hard things possible". And I think they succeeded very well. IMHO a
> good paragon [1].
> *t
> [1] Hope I got hold of the right word there...

I think you're thinking of "paradigm".

> PS: I know that opinions about Perl vary very strongly, we all know that.
>     Please don't flame.

There are certainly some Perl bigots who would hold that Perl is a
paragon of the aforementioned paradigm, but I think such people are
parapsychotic.  ;-)

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    I must despise the world which does
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    not know that music is a higher