Re: How can I help?

Anders Oestergaard Jensen wrote:

Dear Debian-developers,

I'm very interested in contributing to the development-process of the
Debian-project. I mostly work with the following technologies:

- PHP/MySQL/PostgreSQL
- Perl
- Ruby

As you see, I'm mostly into scripting languages and webtechnologies /
databases. How can I help contributing to Debian?

Regards

See this page:  http://www.debian.org/devel/

You could help work on the website, help package web related software, help package those scripting languages or databases, help test them, help fix bugs in them, create reproducable bug scenarios.

There's a lot you could do!

--
michael cardenas | lead software engineer, lindows.com hyperpoem.net | GNU/Linux software developer
people.debian.org/~mbc | encrypted mail preferred

"Be the change you wish to see in the world"
-Mahatma Gandhi