Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 16:45:54 -0500 (CDT)
From: Drew Scott Daniels <umdanie8@cc.UManitoba.CA>
To: ukai@debian.org
Subject: "removed" archive & snapshot.debian.net

I am unsure if you have read my proposal for a "removed" archive of Debian
packages, but I have been forwarded to snapshot.debian.net a few times.
Once to ask you if you could setup such an archive and now to get the
packages that have been removed (as per
http://ftp-master.debian.org/removals.txt ).

What I would like is an apt friendly archive of packages that are no
longer in the official debian archives, not by date. If you accommodate
this on snapshot it would save me a great deal of time, if not, then I
will be attempting to implement such an archive.
Thank you for your time and for snapshot.

     Drew Daniels