Re: Please, test new phpgroupware packages for woody

On Sat, Oct 19, 2002 at 05:18:11PM -0400, Matt Zimmerman wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 18, 2002 at 08:34:52PM +0200, Luca - De Whiskey's - De Vitis wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> > I've no woody host available to test the packages, nor i've enough free disk
> > space on my computer, so I'm here with this appeal for urgent assistance :)
>
> Do you plan to upload these to proposed-updates for inclusion in a future
> point release?  If so, you should provide justification in the changelog
> explaining why these changes are necessary for stable.

Some of the bugs i'm closing with this version are "grave" in severity and
apply to woody too.
Do i need to be more verbose in the changelo entries?

ciao,
--
Luca - De Whiskey's - De Vitis              | Elegant or ugly code as well
aliases: Luca ^De [A-Z][A-Za-z\-]*[iy]'\?s$ | as fine or rude sentences have