Re: Please, test new phpgroupware packages for woody

	Hi Luca,
	These packages installed and configured fine but when clicking in TODO List link the following error
occurs:

Parse error: parse error, expecting `']'' in /usr/local/share/phpgroupware/todo/inc/class.ui.inc.php on line 486

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: ui in /usr/local/share/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/functions.inc.php(278) : eval()'d code on line 1

	and others minor errors.
	Regards,		Paulo Henrique

--
Paulo Henrique B de Oliveira